By accessing to the Service, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. You may not use Movement Az if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Frazex LLC ("We", "Us," "Our") develops mobile applications Movement Az ("Our Products"). Our Apple Applications may be downloaded from the App Store, which is operated and owned by Apple Inc. and other companies within its group ("Apple"). Our Android Applications may be downloaded from Google Play, which is owned and operated by Google Inc. and other companies within its group ("Google"). We develop Our Products for informational purposes only. You must ALWAYS consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you confirm that you are solely responsible for your state of health.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By using Our Products you accept these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use Our Products and Services. Movement Az reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The up-to-date version of these Terms and Conditions will be available on our official website. and any changes will come into effect immediately upon posting. By continuing to use our products you agree to amended terms and conditions.
Copyright and Trademarks
The source codes, texts, graphics, logos, icons, images, data compilations and information ("Content") contained in Our Products and Services are Intellectual Property of Movement Az. (or belongs to it) and are protected by copyright laws. We owns and retains all rights in the Movement Az Content and Services.
Legality of Use
By using Our Products, you hereby warrant that: (i) all information contained in any submission by you is either owned by you or rights have been granted to you permitting you to disseminate the information as set forth in these Terms and Conditions; and (ii) the information contained in any submissions by you does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secret rights. You accept full responsibility, assume all risk, and waive and/or release Us from any direct or indirect loss, injury, claim or damage arising from your use of Our Products, whether or not such use was appropriately supervised and regardless of whether you were negligent in such use. By using Our Products, you attest and verify that you are physically and mentally able to use Our Products, and knowingly accept and are fully aware of all risks associated with their use.
Movement Az Premium Membership subscriptions that grant you access to additional features like personalized plan, Yoga, Stretch, Neck & Shoulder stretch and Ads removal etc . Movement Az offers monthly , 3 month , and annual subscription options. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Paid Subscriptions automatically renew until cancelled in the Manage Subscriptions section of your account settings. We will notify you if the price of a Paid Subscription increases and, if required, seek your consent to continue. You will be charged no more than 24 hours prior to the start of the latest Paid Subscription period. If you decide to unsubscribe from a Paid Subscription before we start charging your payment method, cancel the subscription before the free trial ends.
Add this to your App description on App Store Connect:
You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month ($9.99), 2 month ($24.99) and 3 month ($99.99) durations
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Add the same thing within the app before generating a purchaseRequest within the app. It can't be done in the app on a UIAlert. It must be done on a modally presented viewController.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Our Service is provided "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. you use the Movement Az Service at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Movement Az and all owners of the content make no representations and disclaim any warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non- infringement.
Limitations of Liability
In no event shall Movement Az be liable for any loss or damages (including without limitation of any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage):
- Access to the Service or inability to access to the Service;
- Any third party's conduct, content, information or data;
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and/or use of (or your inability to access and use) the Movement Az Services, including, without limitation, making private content public or any damage caused to your computer or software or information stored thereon;
- Any unauthorized access to or use of Movement Az Services and/or any and all personal, private, and/ or other information stored therein.
Support and Contact
If you have any questions concerning the Service or the Terms, please contact us by email at (([email protected]
1. Movement App reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time. If it does so, such changes will be posted on the Website and/or sent to you via e-mail. Any changes to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your use of the Services after such any such change is posted will be deemed to be your acceptance of the change.
2. You agree to be bound by the following rules which are important for the proper operation of the Services. Your failure to follow such rules, whether listed below or in subsequent modifications to this Agreement, may result in termination of your access to and right to use the Services.
4. Your privacy is important to us. Do not share your password with others or allow others to use your account. When registering, you will be required to provide your email address and other personal information, which will be processed in accordance with our policies. We reserve the right to send you professional content/updates/news about our Services from time to time. You have the right to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time by sending a removal request to [email protected]
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES
5. As a condition of your use of the Services, you agree to the foregoing and you represent and warrant that:
5.1 You have reached the age of 18;
5.2 You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to Movement App, and all such information is accurate, true, current, and complete, including, but not limited to your name, date of birth and email address;
6. The Service is usually available 24 hours, 7 days a week. However, we retain the right to make the Service unavailable from time to time for any reason. You agree that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension, or unavailability of the Service, regardless of the cause.
7. We make no representations or warranties as to the Service or any information provided in or through the Service and we specifically disclaim warranties of non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. The Service and the information provided in or through the Service are provided AS IS and AS AVAILABLE without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We reserve the right to add, delete, change, improve, update or otherwise modify the information in or through the Service without notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Service. The material accessed in or through the Service does not, and is not meant to, constitute medical advice and should not be relied upon for health care or any other purpose.
9. Movement App, as well as any other authors, reviewers, editors, and publishers that have contributed to the Services, have made extensive efforts to ensure that the information in the Services is accurate and conforms to practical standards. However, constant changes in information resulting from continuing research and clinical experience, reasonable differences in opinion among authorities, unique aspects of individual situations, and the possibilities of human error in preparing such an extensive publication require the user exercise individual judgment when making a clinical decision and, if necessary, consult and compare information from other sources.
10. The Services contain health and fitness information and features designed for educational or instructional purposes only. You should not rely on any information presented in the Services as a substitute for professional medical advice, or treatment
11. The Services also include a variety of training programs for self-use, as well as a training program builder feature, which allows you to build your own training programs. The use of the training programs and training program builder shall be solely at your own risk. Movement App shall not be responsible to any injury or damage caused to you or anyone else while using the training programs and training program builder. The training programs in the Services are general and are not intended as a personal prescription and do not substitute the advice of a personal qualified trainer. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting any fitness program or modifying your diet. Anyone experiencing pain as a result of activity should seek the immediate advice of a qualified medical professional.
12. In an attempt to understand the factors underlying the creation of various physical and pathological posture defects, it is important to remember that human posture is the product of a whole conglomeration of factors. Comprehensive and reliable diagnosis of all movement and posture characteristics is a complex process that facilitates the identification of the sources of problems and their nature and therefore, the diagnosis should only be performed by a person with broad professional training who specializes in diagnosing and treating posture. Diagnosis or treatment without suitable professional training may lead to incorrect conclusions in the diagnosis and in the treatment processes.
13. Physical activity and exercise have the potential to result in serious injury. The use of any information, features, or any kind of content provided in the Services is solely at your own risk. Movement App, as well as any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contributors, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, or assigns, assume no responsibility for injuries or any other kind of damage suffered while using the Services.
SERVICE USAGE RESTRICTIONS
15. When using the Services, you may not:
-Copy, reproduce, distribute, license, or sell the material on the Service (including screenshots) without our written permission.
-Framing, linking, republication, or redistribution is prohibited, reproduction, modification, or copy the material.
-Sell, rent or sub-license any of the Services or any part thereof;
-Remove any copyright/LOGOs or other proprietary notations from the materials; or "mirror" the materials on any other form.
-Share any content on social media without Movement written permission.
-Present yourself as an agent, affiliate, employee of Movement, or otherwise associated with or acting on behalf of Movement.
16. Movement App reserves the right to terminate your use of the Service by disabling your access to the Service immediately without notice if Movement App, in its sole discretion, determines that your use of the Services does not comply with this Agreement, or violates any local, state, national or international laws, or interferes with others use of the Service, or adversely affects operations of the Services.
17. No waiver by Movement App of your breach or default under this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or default.
18. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
19. This Agreement represents the entire understanding between you and Movement regarding the Services and supersedes any prior statements or representations.
With any question, contact us at [email protected]